Papers and Authors
Authors have been notified about the date of their oral presentation on Tuesday 26.03. Please check the information you entered into the conference system (co-authors, titles etc.) as this will show up on the programme.
For oral presentations: Please follow these guidelines.
For poster presentations: Please follow these guidelines. Deadline for posters is 15.04.2013.
Thank you for your cooperation
- July 2012: Call for Papers starts
- 31 October 2012: Call for Papers closes
- Until 30 November 2012: First review round, review of submitted abstracts and selection by the Scientific Committee
- December 2012: Conference registration opens
- 18 December 2012: Call for Full Papers starts
- 31 January 2013: Call for Full Papers closes
- 10 February 2013: Extended deadline: Full Paper submission closes
- End of February 2013: Second review round, review of the Full Papers and selection by the Scientific Committee
- 27 March 2013: Announcement of conference programme
- April 23rd 2013: PhD and Student Session
- 24 - 26 April: sb13 munich
The full papers and extended abstracts (conference proceedings) will be published by the Fraunhofer IRB Verlag.
The conference programme is based on the five following topics:
- Topic 1: Political Frameworks for a Sustainable Built Environment
- Topic 2: Sustainable Urban and Regional Planning
- Topic 3: Design, Architecture and Education
- Topic 4: Methodologies and Tools for Planning, Operation & Deconstruction Processes of Buildings
- Topic 5: Technologies, Material and Product innovations
For a more detailed description of each topic please click on the relevant topic.